6th Canadian International Conference on Humanities & Social Sciences 2024
"Facing New Global Order- Challenges & Issues "
Canadian Conference on Humanities & Social Sciences 2024 serves as an international forum for the exchange of knowledge and experiences on key human development issues, contributing towards promoting social empowerment at a national, regional and global level.
Aims & Objectives
This Conference aims to promote Humanities & Social Sciences at global level by
- Creating Opportunity to experience Canadian social empowerment initiatives
- Empowering academics, researchers and professionals to build collaborative networks
- Creating the largest platform at global level for innovative ideas and approaches to practice, policy and research that encourage further collaborations across multiple time zones
- Inspiring setting to start new research, strategies, best practices and innovation.
- Networking and knowledge exchange forum at the international level to identify, discuss and troubleshoot issues across a range of disciplines and sectors
- Supporting and nurturing the next generation of social science researchers
- Engaging global and diverse voices, ideas, vision ,initiatives and actions across multiple time zones
- Strengthening and transform the global effort and influence decision making
- Building multidisciplinary networks to promote humanities and social sciences at global level.
HUSO2024 delegates will be better prepared to
- Identify challenges and related solutions, trends, emerging issues and gaps
- Explore the current status of public health evidence, research, policy and practice
- Understand effective evidence-based education programs and practices
- Evaluate strategies for knowledge & skill translation
- Develop and access a network of colleagues and partners for initiating or expanding initiatives